La Tourangelle, Extra Virgin Olive Oil8/10 (Expert Score)
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Iherb.
- At iherb.com you can purchase La Tourangelle, 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) for only $9.89
- The lowest price of La Tourangelle, 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) was obtained on August 8, 2020 3:52 am.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is cold-pressed from Picual olives, harvested early in the season in Andalusia, Spain and processed on-site the same day.”
Extra virgin: First pressing of the olives.
Cold-pressed: No heat over a certain temperature (81°F – 27°C) was used during processing.
Acidity Level: Our average acidity level is at 0.2%.
Early harvest: Harvests and processes unripe olives. It is the most expensive method and a better way to retain bright aromas, antioxidants and freshness.
Processed on-site the same day: Olives that are picked and pressed within 24 hours will never have acidity levels greater than the required .8% and will preserve all their nutrients, freshness and flavors.
Expeller-pressed: Our olive oil is extracted by mechanical means, no use of chemicals, solvents, or hexane residues in the final product.
One variety: La Tourangelle Extra-Virgin Olive oil is one variety from the same grove.
Picual variety: The Picual variety produces excellent oil due to the fatty acid content and the antioxidants.
It contains Vitamin E and K and beneficial fatty acids. It is also high in oleic acid and oleocanthal.
Temperature: Medium-high heat.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size 15mL|
|Calories from fat 130|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrates 0g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium and iron.*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients List (1)
- Delicious oil with little bitterness and pungent taste.
- Acidity Level: 0.2%.
- Bottles are quite thin so sometimes they get dented during delivery causing them to leak.
- The shape of the lid feels difficult to pour.
|Price history for La Tourangelle, 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)|